Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a useful part of inbound marketing technique in which properly placed keywords help search engines find your website and rank it in search results. By using keyword-rich articles and blogs, you are able to steer audiences searching for your product.
Monthly SEO Plan
During the first month we will:
- Research the top 10 keywords to target for your site.
- Set up reporting for each targeted keyword.
- Set up SEO reporting system where we monitor keyword performance.
- Make sure Google Analytics is set up on your site and then integrate that into our monthly reporting system.
- Run detailed reports and analysis of your site for errors and page speed issues as well as checking for the following on each page: Meta titles, Meta descriptions, H1 heading tags, Word count of keyword rich text, 404 (page not found) errors, Broken links, Image alt text.
Each month thereafter we will:
Focus on up to 5 pages of your site (usually homepage and top categories and/or products) and do the following:
- Analyze the performance of each of your targeted keywords.
- Provide detailed report of the performance of each keyword’s rankings.
- Run detailed website analysis for errors or issues.
- Update your website to fix errors from the detailed analysis.
- Implement changes or new content to further improve the rankings.