Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a useful part of inbound marketing technique in which properly placed keywords help search engines find your website and rank it in search results. By using keyword-rich articles and blogs, you are able to steer audiences searching for your product.
Monthly SEO Plan
During the first month we will:
- Research the top 10-15 keywords to target for your site.
- Set up reporting for each targeted keyword.
- Set up SEO reporting system where we monitor keyword performance.
- Make sure Google Analytics is set up on your site and then integrate that into our monthly reporting system.
- Run detailed reports and analysis of your site for errors and page speed issues as well as checking for the following on each page: Meta titles, Meta descriptions, H1 heading tags for each page, Word count of keyword rich text, 404 (page not found) errors, Broken links, Image alt text.
Each month thereafter we will:
- Analyze the performance of each of your targeted keywords and make changes to keywords.
- Provide detailed report of the performance of each keyword’s rankings.
- Run detailed website analysis for errors or issues.
- Update your website to fix errors from the detailed analysis.
- Implement changes or new content to further improve the rankings of each of your targeted keywords.
Not sure what some of these things mean? Check out our Glossary. We recommend a minimum commitment of 3 months for any plan as it takes a couple of months to start seeing results when doing organic SEO.