Website Design & Development
For over 12 years I have been helping new and experienced business owners grow their dream businesses online. I pour my own heart into this business and know my clients are trying to do the same thing…it’s pretty exciting!
Whether you are brimming with ideas, plans and goals and just want to get started already, or if you have your business and feel like you need a fresh start to really get to where you want to be, read on. Wherever you are in your business, I will help you put your best foot forward and make you proud to have a website that truly represents what you are about.
Custom Boutique Web Design
Website development starts at $3,500 and all packages include the following:
- Custom boutique website design
- Consultation & recommendations for on-site marketing strategies
- Responsive & SEO-friendly website optimized for desktop & mobile
- Integration into WordPress, 3dcart or Shopify
- Admin area for you to be able to update the site yourself
- Email marketing system integration for collecting leads
- Content pages designed (ex. About Us, FAQ, Portfolio, etc.)
- Training for how to use your site
- 1 month free support after launch
Add custom logo design for $500
Add e-commerce or membership starting at $500 each
“I love Red Peach Designs! Danielle knows her stuff, really, really well! Her eye for design is just incredible. I reached out to her after having had previously had a website designed, and I hated it…I was so upset, and I felt like I was going fail in my business, because I hated my website. I would look at other websites that I envied, and saw that they were all created by Red Peach. Her websites are all beautiful. I reached out to Red Peach, and they were so welcoming and kind. I purchased the Deluxe Package, as I wanted to make sure I could make the best possible first impression with customers.
When I started with them, I was very lost in my vision for my business, and my questionnaire was a bit all over the place with design ideas. Danielle did a fabulous job of creating my logo, and making revisions. She was always open to my feedback, and I could tell that she takes her job very personally, and wants every client to love the work that she does.”
Princess & Mister Boutique